Twitter Highlights 4.0/2018


Things on Twitter are starting to settle down a little.

At this point, I'm okay with this. After crushing my organic impression goals the past few months, I can feel I'm starting to come off the "Twitter High" I was riding.




Overall, my blog and writing projects are progressing well.

In large part, I attribute this to my increased efforts on Twitter.

As far as highlights go, I cannot believe I've found myself talking about politics, yet again, as the topic for my best tweets during the month of April.

I find it strange, hardly anyone follows my project, "The Leftovers", which, talks about politics, political ideology, and current events, yet people clearly enjoy leering at my politically charged tweets.

It's the equivalent of online window shopping but, the product you wanted is free and you still didn't bring it home.




I haven't solved this mystery as of yet.

In an even more awkward twist, the tweet catches me defending President Trump.

Last month, the Trump Tower located in New York City caught fire. The fire claimed one life and injured a few firefighters.

The response from, "The Left" was varied but, I was shocked to read the collection of tweets gloating about the news.

I don't know if the fatality was reported at the time, but my response was pretty clear.




Honestly.

At this point, it's safe to say, you're not breaking any new ground by bashing Trump.

It's extremely easy to do so. He just gives away free material every day he is in office.

Regardless of all the thoughts towards Trump and his Presidency, it doesn't negate the value of life, including his own.

You can dislike Trump as much as you want, you can say almost anything you want to about him, and you can still look like an adult while doing so. If you choose to.

There are still lines you shouldn't cross.

If the legacy of Trump's Presidency is the number of lives he will negatively affect, how idiotic is it to follow in his worst footsteps?


Comments